Kenosha Plumbing is currently looking for applicants for a Wisconsin Licensed Plumber
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and components
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials
- Identify required tools and special equipment
- Select the type and size of pipe required
- Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment
- Assemble and install valves and fittings
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls
- Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems
- Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets
- Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
- Maintain all building codes, installation requirements and relevant legislation
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures
- Apply all codes to installations, repairs and maintenance
- Ensure all requirements as specified by the manufacturer of systems and fixtures are met
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and graded
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection requirements
- Estimate Jobs
The Plumber must have a minimum Wisconsin Journeyman Certification in Plumbing from a recognized and accredited post-secondary institution.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO: Water distribution and waste water disposal in residential, commercial and industrial buildings; relevant building codes, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures installation and maintenance; an understanding of the northern economic, cultural and political environment.
Skills Required: The applicant must demonstrate the following skills: ability to work cooperatively with other trades; team building skills; analytical and problem solving skills; decision making skills; effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills; effective negotiation and mediation skills; effective written communications skills; computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, database and word processing, programs at a highly proficient level; stress management skills; and time management skills.
Personal Attributes: The applicant must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Plumber. The applicant must also demonstrate the following personal attributes: be honest and trustworthy; be respectful; possess cultural awareness and sensitivity; be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics.
Physical Demands: The applicant may spend long hours outside and in awkward positions which can cause physical discomfort and strain. Lifting and adjusting heavy objects, and will come in contact with sharp, hot and/or very cold supplies and equipment. The Plumber must maintain safety procedures at all times to avoid injury. Plumbers may also come in contact with potential poisons and gases that could cause injury or illness. The Plumber may be called out at odd hours or have to work long hours in cases of emergency maintenance and repairs.
***Pay is based on experience
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position, please stop by our office at 7012 30th Avenue- Kenosha, WI with a resume and to fill out an application.